Click HERE to watch our introductory video!
12 Minute Walk To The Metro...Beautiful Hardwood Floors...
Takoma Park: "Berkeley-Of-The-East"..."
- Cats accepted. Sorry, No Dogs.A
- Walk-in closets (1 bedroom)
- Ceiling Fans
- Garbage Disposal
- Air Conditioning
- Hardwood Floors
- Oak Cabinets
- Cable Ready
- FREE High Speed Wireless Internet
- Balcony, Deck, Patio
- Walk to Metro
- Free Off-Street Parking
- Picnic/BBQ Area
- Quiet professional community
Property Description: Just a short walk from the Takoma Metro, old-town Takoma Park and downtown Silver Spring, this location is ideal. Montgomery College and Jessup Blair Park, located adjacent to the property, provide great recreational facilities. The apartments have been completely renovated and the owner of the property is personally supervising the quality of the services. The friendly staff is always available to help you. This makes an enormous difference.
Office Hours (Located at Suburban Hill): Monday-Friday 9:00 am-5:30 pm, Saturday 10:00 am-3:00 pm.
TO APPLY FOR AN APARTMENT WE NEED THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
- Completed application for each adult
- Employment verification from each applicant
- Two most recent pay stubs
- A completed employment verification form (or)
- A notarized letter from your employer on company letterhead (or)
- if self employed, the most recent tax return
- $25.00 application fee for each adult applicant (credit card, cashier's check or money order)
- $250.00 advanced rental deposit (credit card, cashier's check or money order)
- Copy of a government issued photo ID (drivers license is preferred)
- Completed landlord verification form indicating your current rental status
- Completed co-signer's agreement form, if required
Lease Terms: Lease Terms: 12 months. Security Deposit: $250 Park
NOTE: We take initial payments in the form of a money order or cashier's check. Square footages are approximate and will vary by individual apartment layout.
*Prices, specials and availability subject to change. The prices quoted are as of March 18, 2013.
† Combined minimum income requirement for two or more adults on lease
‡ Minimum income requirement for co-signer, if required